Assisting with your student account needs!

A third party is an employer or sponsoring agency, which will be paying all or a portion of the student's educational expenses directly to Madonna on the student's behalf. 

Third Party Billing Authorization

Any student who is sponsored by a third party must submit a letter of authorization or tuition assistance voucher signed by an officer of the organization. If for any reason your voucher or letter is submitted late, all appropriate penalties will be applied. Any portion not covered by a third party is the student's responsibility to pay by the tuition due date. The authorization  should include:

  • Student's name
  • Student ID number or social security number
  • Semester covered
  • Specific classes and fees covered (or the amount or maximum dollar amount they will pay)
  • Address, phone number and contact name of the third party payer, as well as, billing address if different from the contact information
  • Signature of authorizing official of the organization

Authorizations can be submitted by email, fax, snail mail or in person at the Enrollment Center. 

Madonna University
Attn: Third Party Specialist
36600 Schoolcraft Rd
Livonia, MI 48150

For Continuing Education and Professional Studies courses, the letter is required at the time of registration.

All vouchers that require a student signature must be signed at the time the voucher is submitted. Any unsigned vouchers will not be considered payment or valid. 

Third Party Payment Delayed or Not Received

Sponsors are expected to remit payment within 30 days of the billing due date of invoicing. If Madonna University does not receive payment for invoiced charges within 60 days the student will be responsible for the balance. 

Tuition and Fees Due

In order to avoid any fees, send in your approval before the tuition is due beginning of the semester. If received after the due date, the student is responsible for any applicable fees. Should the approval cover only a portion of the cost you are responsible to pay your portion of the bill by the tuition due date. 

Michigan Education Trust

If planning to use your MET for tuition, first notify them of your intention to attend our University. You can do so by using these instructions or send this completed form directly to MET. Second, fill out and submit a disbursement form to Student Accounts. We require the form only once each academic year in order to direct how you want your funds to be used. You can change your selection anytime by simply submitting a new form.

Dual Enrollment

Tuition is due at the time of registration. If your school does not cover the full balance, the remaining amount is the responsibility of the student.