Great news! Madonna University is partnering with Handshake, your career management platform.
Join the 14 million students and alumni from more than 700 universities using Handshake
to find amazing jobs, internships, and on-campus student employment opportunities.
Activate your account
Questions? Call Career Development at 734-432-5623.
The Office of Career Development offers programs and services that support students and recent graduates who are initiating
and implementing their career plans. Working within an ethical framework reflecting
Catholic and Franciscan values, the office is dedicated to supporting students’ employability,
reinforcing their social responsibility and commitment to serving others, creating
opportunities to strengthen employer connections, and exploring post-degree education
and employment options.
Please call 734-432-5623 for more information.
Internships typically last 15 weeks during fall (Sept.-Dec.) and winter (Jan.-April)
semesters, and 12 weeks during summer semester (May-mid August). Students typically
work a minimum of 240 hours during the 15 weeks and may work more depending on the
needs of the company.
For more information, please contact 734-432-5623 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2019 Internship: City of Birmingham Police Department
Participation in an internship is a great way to gain valuable work experience to
help you transition from college to career.
View Internship Spotlights »
Connect, recruit and hire Madonna students and alumni by utilizing these employer
Networking through University Engagement
- Guest Speaker: Give back to the community and brand your organization on campus by volunteering
to be a guest speaker to Madonna students and alumni.
- Job Shadow Program: Take-a-Crusader-to-Work invites you to give Madonna students an insider view of careers
at your company.
- Mentorship: Mentor Madonna students and alumni to attract and develop talent and promote your
- Mock Interview Days: Raise your profile on campus and help students hone their interviewing skills by conducting
practice interviews with students interested in your industry.
- On-Campus Recruiting: Provides an opportunity for employers to interview and meet students in a relaxed
campus setting. Request a recruiting table to meet with students informally, or schedule
formal interviews with potential candidates in an on-campus location.