Further your career with an advanced degree
If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, want a higher earning potential,
or interested in challenging yourself professionally, consider an advanced degree
from Madonna University.
Our Admissions officers will guide you through the process so you find the program
that’s the correct fit for you, while answering any questions you may have about applying,
attending, and making the most of your time here at Madonna University.
Find your officer
How to Apply
What you will need to submit your application:
Complete the Online Application. You will need:
- Two Letters of Professional Recommendation
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Goal Statement
If you are a domestic student:
- Check your email – you will receive an email shortly after completing your on-line
application, alerting you that your application was received. If you do not receive
this email, please contact Graduate Admissions at 734-432-5763.
If you are an international student:
- Review the requirements for International Students
- Contact the Director of International Students, Grace Philson at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your F-1 Student Visa
- You will also need to complete English Proficiency Testing if you are a non-native
speaker of English