CashCourse is a free website for MU students with many financial literacy topics, such as paying for college, dealing with debt, and finding scholarships.
Our regular hours year-round (except the first week of classes)
Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
See current Course Schedule for tuition deadlines and payment plans.
Calendar of Events
- Spring/Summer 2013-14 Official Statements available: March 1st
- Spring/Summer 2013-14 due dates for at least the first 50 percent of tuition: April 17th
- Book refunds from Financial Aid overages start being processed April 21st.
- Spring/Summer 2013-14 refunds for Financial Aid overages are expected to be processed by June 5th for aid applied by May 22nd.
- Federal Regulation is: The university has 14 days after aid is applied to the Student’s Account to refund FA overages.
- Final due date for Spring/Summer 2013-14 June 13th.
Make a payment
Cashnet | E-Check
MY Portal: log in for payments, statements, and registration
Paying your bill
Tuition Rates and Fee Information