Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Mass Begins at 7:00 p.m.
Location: Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Chapel, Felician Sisters Central Convent
Parking: Campus Map
Please park in lots 11, 12, and 14. Handicapped parking is available near the entrance to the Chapel.
- Graduates should arrive by 6:15 p.m.
- Graduates will be seated in the Chapel upon arrival.
- Rehearsal will begin at 6:20 p.m.
- Follow the directions of the ushers (dressed in gold gowns) to exit the Chapel after rehearsal. Lines for the procession will form on the sidewalk.
- Business casual attire is recommended for graduates and their guests.
- Wear your cap, gown, and hood. - Your tassel should lay on the right side of your cap.
- Women are encouraged to wear low heeled comfortable shoes.
- Please do not bring in boxes or hangers.
- Please leave purses, valuables, corsages, flowers, and other accessories with relatives or friends.
- Mass is a solemn celebration.
- Please participate by singing and responding at appropriate times.
- Silence is observed at all other times.
- Follow the Graduation Mass booklet.
- Please be careful when raising or lowering the kneelers, so as to avoid excessive noise during the celebration.
PARTICIPATION DURING HOLY COMMUNION
- For those who are not receiving Holy Communion, you may come up during the Communion procession with your arms crossed to receive a blessing from the priest; or you may remain in your seat.
RECEPTION FOR GRADUATES AND FAMILIES
- Immediately following Mass, graduates and their guests are invited to a dessert reception.
- There will be an opportunity for photos with the Madonna University backdrop.