Current and Transfer Endowed Scholarship Application 2017-2018
This application is intended for current students and new transfer students who plan to enroll for the 2017-18 academic year.
Application Deadline is Friday, April 28, 2017. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all documentation is submitted to the Financial Aid Office by Friday, April 28, 2017, for full scholarship consideration. Applications received after the deadline date may be considered if funds are available.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Officially admitted to Madonna University
- Enroll full-time, unless otherwise noted, during the period in which the scholarship is awarded
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, unless otherwise indicated
- Complete and submit the Madonna University Endowed Scholarship Application and essay online.
- Submit one current letter of recommendation, dated no earlier than January 1, 2016, from counselors, teachers, principals, faculty and staff. You may submit the letters by mail, email, fax or in person to:
Financial Aid Office
36600 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150