Madonna University Psychological Services Clinic
Low-fee mental health care for adults, teens, children, families, and couples.
- Emotional distress
- Anxiety, phobias
- Educational testing
- Eating and body-image disorders
- Psychological trauma
- Parent-child difficulties
- Behavior problems in children
- Relationship concerns
- Marital stress, divorce, and blended family issues
- Early childhood mental health and post-partum issues
- Grief and bereavement
- Other situations that can affect anyone
We offer psychological treatment and testing in a caring, sensitive, and confidential manner to the University community as well as to all members of the general public. Services are provided by the staff and students of Madonna University's graduate program in clinical psychology, under the supervision of a licensed psychologist.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, contact 734-432-5493. A member of the clinical services staff will respond to your call quickly and confidentially.