The history of Madonna University is written in the lives of its people. Our alumni and friends help shape our traditions, sustain our success, and build our future. Our office strives to reach and meet the needs of Madonna University’s many constituents in meaningful ways. Events, publications, career services, networking, tuition discounts and scholarships, volunteer opportunities, and other services are available to you. When you're in the area, please feel free to drop by to visit us.
To become an active member of the Alumni Association, call or email us to confirm your contact information today.
|Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Monday through Friday|
|Evenings and weekends by appointment.|
|Madonna University Alumni Office|
|Main Academic Building, Suite 1210|
|36600 Schoolcraft Road|
|Livonia, Michigan 48150-1176|
1 page - Annual Alumni Awards / Application process and recipient profiles
1 page - Distinguished alumni profiles
- Subscribe to the free E-News for jobs, events and special announcements.
- Wear your Alumni pin proudly. Call us or stop by to get your pin today.
- Take advantage of free career resources, such as Job Link, résumé review, and more.
- Submit a nomination for the annual Alumni Awards.
- Have your successes shared in Beyond the Pond Alumni News by Submitting your Alumni Story and picture.
- Earn a master’s degree at undergraduate rates.
- Apply for scholarships for your children/dependents who attend Madonna.
- Purchase a $10 alumni card, annually, for access to the computer lab and library.
Madonna alumni can utilize both free and paid services, workshops and job fairs through the Career Services Office. Toll-free: 800-859-4951 ext. 5623
Future Alumni Network
News & Events
Beyond the Pond We want to hear from you! Email your personal and career stories to email@example.com
Stories may be featured in Madonna Now magazine, newsletters, promotional efforts and on social media (Alumni of the Week).
Thank you for supporting the mission of Madonna University by sharing your story - you never know who you might inspire!
Children and legal dependents of alumni are eligibile to apply for a $1,000 Madonna University scholarship each academic year. Contact the Financial Aid Office for scholarship application details and deadlines. Toll-free: 800-852-4951 ext. 5663
Recipients are chosen by a committee of the Madonna University Alumni Council. Selections are made based on a well-written essay that conveys the passion, goals and financial need of the applicant.
Establishing a Scholarship
Transcripts & Diplomas
Toll-free: 800-852-4951 ext. 5406
Carole Wojtaszek Booms, Director of Alumni Relations & Annual Giving
Megan Drabek, Alumni Relations & Annual Giving Officer
Anne Merrill, Administrative Assistant
Linda Hall, Contributions Coordinator
Kim Kempen, Data Specialist
Toll-free: 800-859-4951 ext. 5811
Madonna University Alumni Office
36600 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, Michigan 48150-1176