Madonna University is proud to serve those who have served us. Madonna University has been named as “Military Friendly School” three years in a row by GI Jobs and the Michigan Department of Veteran Affairs. We strive to make the transition from active or reserve service to the classroom as easy as possible.
Admission requirements for Veterans depend on their academic background.
- Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard members whose highest level of education is high school will need to provide their official high school transcripts as well as their Joint Services Transcript (JST). Madonna is a registered JST school and will receive the service members JST electronically within 48 hours of request. Members can request their JST at: https://jst.doded.mil
- If the highest level of education is college or university then we will need official transcripts from all colleges they have attended, as well as the JST.
- Members of the Air Force need to submit their official Community College of the Air Force transcript and any other colleges and universities they have attended.
Military Credits will be automatically reviewed for transferability and application to the degree at the time of admission.
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- VA Education Benefits
- FAQ for New GI Bill
- DD-214 Access
- ACE Military Guides
- Request a copy of your Military Record
- Pamphlet for Post-9/11 GI BILL
- (DEA) Survivors’ & Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- ConAP Concurrent Enrollment Program
- NASFAA Tip Sheet for Military and Veterans
Visit Today, your future is closer than you think!
Located in Livonia, Michigan, Madonna University is located close to world-class professional, cultural, and museum attractions in a safe suburb between Detroit and Ann Arbor.
Our campus is more than just a collection of classrooms — it’s a community of learners, scholars, and thinkers. Come to a visit program, take a tour, schedule an appointment, meet our students, eat on-campus, or explore the support environment.
Schedule an Individual Visit
Call the Office of Undergrad Admissions at 734-432-5339
Madonna University has placed students first and served the community for more than 75 years. Choose from more than 100 exciting undergraduate programs that combine academic excellence with a strong liberal arts foundation and solid career preparation.
Whatever your educational and professional goals are, we provide a supportive learning environment where you can develop the knowledge and skills to achieve success in the classroom, boardroom, hospital, graduate school, and your community.
Mark Schroeder, Director of Undergraduate Admission
Trish Everett, Director of Graduate and Online Admissions
Alisa Carducci-Bieritz, Veteran Benefits
Jessica Bielawski, Transitions Coordinator
Campus Safety and Security
In continuance of Madonna University's commitment to safety and security, and in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, please familiarize yourself with the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, detailed below. This report is a summation of the crime statistics for Madonna's main campus, including branch campuses, for the past three years. The current report is available here.
A printed copy is available for review at the following main campus locations:
Department of Public Safety – West Wing 125/127;
Dean of Students Office – Room 1113C;
Corporate Compliance Office – Room 1113G;
Human Resources – Room 2200.
To request a copy please call (734) 432-5326.