Graduate Program Admission – First Time Applying
- Access the Online Application
- Domestic Students
- Check your email – you will receive an email shortly after completing your on-line application, alerting you that your application was received. IF you do not receive this email, please contact the Graduate School at 734-432-5666.
- International Students
- Admission requirements for International students on F-1 Student Visa
- International Student Application Checklist
- Non-native Speaker of English – English Proficiency Testing
Graduate Program Readmission
- Madonna University graduate students who have not been in attendance for two years at the University or who have transferred to another college but wish to return to complete their degree/certificate are required to file an application for readmission and follow all other Graduate School and Department/Program admissions procedures.
- Application for readmission deadlines are as follows: Fall Semester – August 15; Winter Semester – December 15; Summer Semester – April 15.
Non-Degree Graduate Student Admission
- Permission to enroll in classes on a non-degree status may be granted by the Dean of the Graduate School. This category is for those students who do not wish to seek admission to a graduate degree or certificate program. A maximum of six credits may be taken. TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST HOLD A BACHELOR’S DEGREE.
- NON-Degree Registration Form.
- A Department/Program graduate admissions committee may recommend graduate school admission with conditions with the consent of the Dean of the Graduate School, for students who do not meet the criteria for regular admission, yet appear to possess potential for success in graduate study.
- Students admitted conditionally must quality for regular admission within one calendar year or less.
Guest Students - Michigan Intercollegiate Graduate Studies (MIGS) Program
- Madonna University is a participating institution in the MIGS program.
- Graduate students who are in good standing in a degree program are eligible to take graduate courses at several graduate schools in Michigan with prior approval of their HOME and potential HOST Institutions. This program enables graduate students to take advantage of unique educational opportunities throughout the state.
- Follow the link provided for more information about the MIGS program.