You will receive a Madonna University email username, and temporary password upon admission. You will need to follow the instructions in these documents to sign-up for your Madonna University email account and choose your password.
Stay connected! Contact your department for instructions on getting started in your program.
Contact your advisor. Your Graduate Advisor’s name, email, and contact number are provided in your admission letter. Your advisor’s contact information is also located on the web.
- If your program requires an admission deposit, you can pay your deposit here
- File your FASFA form
- Get your MU Photo ID
- Get your Madonna University One Card
- Review the course schedule to plan your registration
- Meet with your advisor to develop your plan of study and course registration
- Register for classes & confirm your enrollment
- Pay your tuition and fees
- International Students must meet with the International Student Services Officer