Why Study Psychology - Business Concentration at Madonna University?
- Full-time faculty with career experience practicing in the areas of clinical and research psychology.
- Adjunct faculty who bring a wealth of experience from an array of sub-disciplines within the field, including forensic, industrial/organizational, and child psychology.
- A choice of three different concentrations within the major (I.e., general psychology, mental health, and business) that allows students the chance to specialize in a content area that will best prepare them within their career goals.
- Individualized, student-led research opportunities.
- Active chapter of PSI CHI, the national psychology honor society.
- Bachelor’s Degree opens the door to dozens of different careers.
The Psychology Major—Business Concentration provides students with a background in the field of psychology emphasizing theory and research related to business. Students who elect this concentration focus either on marketing or human resources including related courses in the school of business. The Business Concentration also prepares students to pursue graduate study in the field of Industrial-Organizational psychology, a branch of psychology that studies how businesses function and develops methods to create more effective work environments.
|Human resources||Staff training and development|
|Management trainee||Events coordinator|
|Advertising||Affirmative action representative|
|Loan officer||Job analyst|