Why Study Clinical Psychology MSCP at Madonna University?
- Not currently taking applications.
- Full-time faculty with career experience practicing in the areas of clinical and research psychology.
- Adjunct faculty who bring a wealth of experience from an array of sub-disciplines within the field, including forensic, industrial/organizational, and child psychology.
- A choice of three different concentrations within the major (I.e., general psychology, mental health, and business) that allows students the chance to specialize in a content area that will best prepare them within their career goals.
- Individualized, student-led research opportunities.
- Active chapter of PSI CHI, the national psychology honor society.
- Bachelor’s Degree opens the door to dozens of different careers.