Why Study Nursing Home Administration Pre-Licensure at Madonna University?
- One of five Michiganders is age 60 or over, and long-term care is the tenth largest employer in the U.S.
- Senior living is a burgeoning industry
- Enhance your career opportunities
- Our faculty members, all respected professionals, share their experience and skills in class
- Qualify to take the state and federal nursing home administrator licensure exams
Upon completion of the Nursing Home Administration certificate program you should be prepared to manage financial, legal, and insurance aspects of nursing home administration. Sharpen your communication and critical thinking skills as you learn to evaluate federal and state laws and regulations relevant to nursing homes, and gain knowledge to help address the concerns of an aging population. Because Madonna’s nursing home administration classes are approved by the Michigan Department of Licensure and Regulatory Affairs, graduates of the program qualify to take the requisite exams to become licensed as a nursing home administrator.
|Careers||Employers of Alumni|
|Admissions director||American House|
|Community liaison||Brookdale Senior Living|
|Insurance administrator||Cambridge South Health Care Ctr.|
|Life enrichment director||Jewish Senior Life|
|Nursing home administrator||Marywood Nursing Center|
|Resident care manager||Presbyterian Villages of Michigan|
|Residential housing administrator||Trinity Health|