Why Study Environmental Safety and Health at Madonna University?
- Long standing quality programs dating back to the early 1970’s that has provided a network of Alumni in the Safety/Health Industry.
- Class sizes are small affording one-on-one interaction with faculty who are leaders in the Safety Field.
- Opportunity to apply for Internships outside of the certificate requirements.
- Flexible certificate course selection that meets the needs of the student’s employer safety requirements.
- Provides for additional marketable skills that will enable the student to pursue Safety and Health opportunities within their existing organization or new job experiences.
The Post-Baccalaureate Safety and Health Certificates provides for a strong science education background with an interdisciplinary component that provides for the practical application in the field of study. The programs offer flexibility in course selection to independently motivate students who have a specific desire to become part of the Safety/Health industry. The two Certificates (Achievement or Completion) contain appropriate preparation for many professional Safety/Health careers as well as for advanced graduate programs.
|Careers||Employers of Alumni|
|Fire Marshals||Local FD's - State of Michigan|
|Risk Management||AAA of Michigan|
|Insurance||Accident Fund - Aon|
|Industrial Hygienists||Auto Industry|
|Educators||Michigan Safety Conference|
|Fire Investigators||Safety Engineering Labs|
|Fire Protection Specialist||University of Michigan|
|Investigation||Jane Doe Investigations|