Why Study Liberal Studies and Leadership MA at Madonna University?
- Develop effective leadership skills through interdisciplinary problem-solving, critical analysis, and clear communication.
- Integrate personal, ethical, humane, and Franciscan perspectives to leadership development.
- Connect your classroom experiences to your professional experiences through applied projects.
- Develop your personal philosophy of leadership and develop strategies to integrate it throughout your personal and professional life.
- Learn from our team of talented faculty with experience in a variety of corporate, non-profit, and higher education settings.
The Master of Arts in Liberal Studies and Leadership (MALSL) focuses on a vision of leadership informed by ethical decision making, a sense of social responsibility, and a vision of human behavior as understood and analyzed by some of the great thinkers of the past and present. The program prepares students to adapt to complex and evolving organizations (workplaces, communities, nonprofit organizations) and to be effective, ethical participants in wider communities and societies.
The MALSL program is designed for individuals who have a strong desire to actively pursue intellectual development for personal and professional success. A unique feature of the program is the student’s ability to develop a personalized area of focus, either disciplinary or thematic based.
|Careers||Employers of Alumni|
|Small business owner||Ford Motor Company|
|Sales and marketing manager||Waterford Public Schools|
|High school teacher||Angela Hospice|
|Admissions officer||Quicken Loans|
|Public relations officer||Concordia University, Ann Arbor|
|Community relations specialist||Northwood University|
|Human resources communicator|