| Academics | Education
Why Study Instruction of English Language Learners K-12 at Madonna University?
- If you are a K-12 teacher who currently has English language learners in your classroom and you would like to learn how to serve their educational needs best, this certificate is for you.
- The Certificate covers both theory and best practices of teaching English language learners.
- The Certificate helps you upgrade your credentials and solidify your professional position in any school district with English language learners.
- All of the Certificate courses are part of coursework for ESL (NS) Endorsement approved by the Michigan Board of Education, a highly marketable credential in the K-12 school system, which may be your next educational step, after you complete the Certificate.
- All methods classes are taught by experienced ESL teachers working in various settings.
As a student in Madonna University's Elementary Education program, you will receive personalized academic advising and mentoring from our faculty and staff. They will guide you through the program and help you to shape your career goals. You can expect rigorous academic work in small class sizes, where students and professors know your name. With 150 hours of clinical field experiences as part of the instruction, you will be well prepared for your capstone student teaching experience. Other great opportunities include: engaging in research with faculty, joining the Society of Future Teachers, the Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society, or the Madonna Early Childhood Club, and studying abroad.
|K-12 Classroom Teacher||K-12 Schools in Michigan|