Prior Learning Assessment Program: Credit-by-Portfolio
The Prior Learning Assessment Program is a special opportunity for obtaining college credit for the learning you have acquired through work and life experience. Madonna University recognizes that what is important is not where, when, and how you learned, but what you learned. The program will help you take that first step in becoming more skillful at your job and developing attitudes, values, and habits to make life more interesting.
Madonna University is prepared to help you meet your goals through the Prior Learning Assessment Program. You have lived and learned. Save money and time by earning college credit for lifelong learning to:
- Prepare yourself for future opportunities by completing your education
- Enhance your skills and make yourself more productive
- Advance in achieving your career and vocational goals
- Increase your earning potential in your current or future employment opportunities
- Enrich your by experiencing learning in a different way
We welcome you to explore this wonderful opportunity with us. Please contact the Office of Academic Advising at 734-432-5417 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a Prior Learning Assessment Program Advisor for additional information.