Applications for admission to the Business Strategies for Nurses in Advanced Practice Certificate are evaluated based on the following:
- Possession of a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited program, with an overall graduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Two completed recommendation forms from professional associates.
- Statement of goals for graduate education in specialty.
- Employment history: Significant work experience provides a basis for course assignments. It is recommended that students have meaningful professional nursing experience prior to and concurrent with enrollment in the program.
- Current Michigan RN License.
- Interview with the Chair of Nursing Graduate Program. Prerequisite course work will be determined at this time.
- Criminal background clearance prior to clinical practicum courses.