Admission to the M.S. Program in Catholic School Leadership is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (An average of less than 3.0 will be reviewed for conditional admission.)
- Two letters of recommendation from current supervisor or professional persons.
- Valid Michigan teaching certificate. Individuals without a valid teaching certificate will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- Prior or concurrent teaching experience.
- Admission interview with Program Director.
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of credit, with departmental approval.
Special tuition rates are available for teachers in the Archdiocese of Detroit. Please contact Student Accounts at Madonna University for the current rate. The Archdiocese also offers a tuition assistance program for qualified candidates working in the Archdiocese of Detroit Schools. Please contact the Office of Catholic Schools at 313-237-5770 for information.