Applicants for admission to the Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry program are evaluated on the basis of the following criteria:
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Undergraduate courses in Old and New Testaments and an Introduction to Philosophy. Students lacking these prerequisites may test out or be required to take the appropriate courses prior to beginnning the program.
- Two recommendations (University forms) from current employers or professionals who can speak to applicant's aptitude for this program.
- Submission of a statement of purpose with projected goals and objectives to be realized through the program.
- Admission interview with a member of the Religious Studies Department with personal background clearence related to any past criminal record.