Admission into this Graduate Certificate is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Possession of a bachelor degree from an accredited institution, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. An average of less than 3.0 will be reviewed for conditional admission.
- Two letters of recommendation from current supervisor or professional persons.
- Valid Michigan teaching certificate, current or expired.
- Prior or concurrent teaching experience.
- Admission interview with the Director of the Educational Technology program.
Students may transfer up to 6 semester hours of credit, with department approval.