The content of the program is designed to provide students with the following competencies:
- Demonstrate competency in the functional areas of business, accounting, business law, finance, information systems, organizational behavior, total quality management, marketing, and strategic management.
- Develop team skills, written and oral communication capabilities, and cross-disciplinary aptitudes for working in a culturally and intellectually diverse environment.
- Integrate quantitative information and the use of technology into decision-making process.
- Apply and critically analyze the strategic decision-making process including financial forecasting and operational planning for policy making in domestic and international companies.
- Practice ethical decision-making as it pertains to business and societal issues.