Admission into this graduate certificate is determined on the basis of the following criteria:
- Possession of a bachelor degree from an accredited institution, with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. (An average of less than 3.0 will be considered for conditional admission.)
- Bachelor's Degree in IS/CS, or three years experience in the information systems industry, or certification as MCSE or MCP or CNE.
- Two letters of recommendation from current employer or professional associates familiar with the applicant's work or college performance.
- Submission of a statement of purpose for participating in the program.
- Admission interview with a School of Business advisor.
- Pre-requisites may be required.